November 21, 2023
November 15, 2023
Los Angeles Confidential connects with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant.
Irvine Company Retail Properties has the opportunity to own a sponsored content program on
The program will serve to generate awareness for Irvine Spectrum Center + Fashion Island among our engaged online audience, driving traffic to the brand's website & ultimately increasing visits. . Between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2016, Irvine Spectrum Center + Fashion Island will own twelve (12) pieces of sponsored content, tied around the theme of "12 Ways To Do Christmas," sharing the posts between both centers six posts each. Irvine Spectrum Center + Fashion Island also has the opportunity to extend their commitment to a sweepstakes/data capture program, where they would gain access to subscribers of Los Angeles Confidential's highly coveted opt-in subscribers list with an enter to win for each center in the suggested amount of $1000 each.
Between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2016, Fashion Island will own a sponsored content campaign entitled "12 Ways To Do Christmas, presented by Fashion Island and
Irvine Spectrum Center".
This program will consist of 12 sponsored content pieces, with each focusing on specific holiday events (work parties, tree lighting festivities, ice rink trip, parties with girlfriends, family dinners, etc), and how to dress, act, and gift at each event. Working in collaboration with Fashion Island and Irvine Spectrum Center, Los Angeles Confidential content writers will ensure each sponsored piece contains products that are available at Fashion Island and Irvine Spectrum Center stores. All content will also contain custom CTA linking to Fashion Island and Irvine Spectrum Center's website.
Each sponsored content piece will be given prime placement in the homepage rotator, and live on in perpetuity. Content will also live on a custom landing page to be shared by both Los Angeles Confidential and Fashion Island and Irvine Spectrum Center. All content will be supplemented with ROS advertising, e-newsletter placement, dedicated e-blasts, and social pushes.
- (12) sponsored posts, each with custom CTA and prime homepage rotator placement
- (1) custom landing page
- (1) month ROS advertising at 33% SOV
- (1) promotional edit placement in LAC e-newsletter
- (1) dedicated e-blast, content to be of Fashion Island's choosing
- (6) sponsored Facebook posts
- (6) sponsored Twitter posts
Fashion Island and Irvine Spectrum Center has the option to extend their commitment with a sweepstakes/data capture program. Fashion Island and Irvine Spectrum
Center will provide a prize (suggestion: $1,000 to spend at each center), which will be promoted via dedicated e-blasts to our opt-in subscriber list. Los Angeles Confidential will
build this creative using our unique one-click-entry program, where users are simply required to click on the email to be automatically entered (increasing entries by avoiding sign-up forms).
This subscriber data (including email addresses) will then be provided to Irvine Company Retail Properties to be used in whatever capacity they wish.
This program will also be promoted via the e-newsletter sign-up forms placed on all posts on . With a disclosure that data may be shared, Los Angeles Confidential will be able to share subscriber data for all new e-newsletter signups for the duration of the program with Irvine Company Retail Properties.
- All deliverables outlined in Program Content
- (2) dedicated e-blasts promoting sweepstakes - Irvine Company Retail Properties to receive subscriber data of all entrants.
- Subscriber data of all new e-newsletter signups on for the duration of the program
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 50,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 100,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence in each of our markets, with 9,000 Twitter followers, 12,000 Facebook likes, and 9,100 Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 19,000 high quality, opt-in subscribers across the GreenGale network.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact:
Associate Publisher, Los Angeles Confidential